Introduction: Baking With the Bake Slay

For the past times 3 age I have been Hot with the Bake Off. This involves me taking time out of my randomly scheduled YouTube life and making the Technological Challenge from each week of the Great British Bake Off. IT began in 2022 with the real initiative Chromatic Cake from Cake Week, and has since progressed to the very complicated Marjolaine, the very delectable Flaounes, and the simple just classic- Joppa Cakes!

The all but popular of my attempts is my Prinsesstårta from 2022, which was a surprise to me, but turns out to comprise a identical fashionable thing for the great unwashe to need to make, and thus, have been using my video as a guide. Which is nice.

Please watch the videos for guides, and sometimes, what NOT to do (see, 2022 baguettes). Mostly, enjoy the journey with me.

Head to HTTP://World Wide Web.colinstimetobake.com to date what else I have been sprouted to in my 2 1/2 years of Youtube Baking.

See you soon

Colin

Tread 1: 2022- the Outset

2022 Bake Off Technical Challenges were my first ever attempt at hot something I wouldn't even dream of making.

Chromatic Patty was the first ever clock time stressful a bundt Sn, and I have been strung-out to using it ever since! (See my Chocolate Lei Cake licensed by Renshaw Icing)

Florentines- Crunchy, Orangey and chocolatey! Fiddly though.

Ciabatta- Several say that it wasn't utter, I say, I don't care, they were pleasing!

Tiramisu Cake- Words cannot describe how much I Idolised this cake. I've made IT at to the lowest degree 4 more multiplication since, which my waistline adores.

Pyrus communis Pies- Mummified pears that unthaw in your utter. Honestly, these were some of the superior things I have ever eaten. I really essential make them again.

Prinsesstårta- My most nonclassical TV on YouTube, get out how to construct your own by victimisation my handy video guide. I've also made mini ones too if you trust to make smaller seize with teeth sized cakes.

Kouign Amann- Pastry is NOT my friend, just they were quite tasty.

Povitiça- I was really impressed with the flavour of this one, and loved the style. While I made it wrong, slightly, it worked out at long last.

Schichttorte- German well-stacked pancake-cake! Layers of toasted cakes covered in ganache, bit dry, but...moreish

There complete my foray into Baking with the Bake off for 2022. I was so elated by the end of information technology, captivated to have nonheritable a new skill and even more thusly that it was so well received on YouTube. This was me, I was addicted. I knew the pursual year I could be better. If I couldn't cost on the show, I could do this as an alternative! Triumph would live mine by living my own baking adventure on YouTube.

Step 2: 2022- Twelvemonth 2, Another Yr Older, But Am I Wiser

2022 Baking with the Bake Off began arsenic hold out year did, with cake calendar week. This time, a gorgeous Walnut tree cake. It went down a process with my work friends.

Week 2 was whol about the biscuits- which in Britain substance cookie. These Arlettes are French though so...

My third week was spent in Florida on holiday, thusly I unsuccessful to work this unmatched while I was there. Information technology did not bring off out the least bit. Here is now NOT to spend a penny baguettes.

I hate meringue. This did non help. Its beautiful though. Enjoy the Spanische Windtorte.

It is clear that I need to work along my bread making- Gluten Free Pita Bread, other bake I scraped up.

Flaounes are awful if you love savoury flavours and cheese. I got my spices from Steenbergs Organics in the UK. They are soh kind and helpful.

Tennis Cake- No, never detected of it either. Everything but the net on this one. For a fruit cake, I was surprisingly pleased at the relish. Normally I avoid them, but since I made it, I idea I should try it.

A slight disagreement with Mary Berry and the amounts needed for the ingredients connected Mokatines, but aside from that, these are Awesome!

For my final broil away Technical of 2022, I decided to try a Go broil. This video has extra links downstairs in the verbal description to skip over to the best bits. I have guests, games and Soufflé

2022 ended with one of my favourite videos. Baking live was smart as a whip fun, I will make this again in the future for sure. Subscribe to my channel and see what happens!

Besides, head over to Steenbergs if you privation some fun spices. http://www.steenbergs.co.Great Britain/

Learn you presently

Colin

Step 3: 2022- the Last Year?

It was announced, mid flavor, that Bake Off would zero longer be along the BBC where information technology began. What a SHOCK! No Mary, None Mel &A; Sue... maybe I could total and help out. What do you call back? But I must soldier happening and Bake with the Bake Off yet once more!

Lets jump once more with cake week, a simple classic bake. Jaffa Cakes. OH my goodness how beguiled I was to arrive at this.

Workweek 2, and for any reason, super saturated with coloured! Viennese Whirls are wonderful. Ive also successful a vegan version of them. (check another of my Instructables)

Back on the Continent continent post Brexit announcement and its Dampfnudel! Steamed cheap buns. Brilliant.

I know, let's make pancakes! Yay! I know, lets draw lacy designs with them... oh. okay.

Bakewell Tart, or Ruby Broil Well? You decide.

Bread workweek! If you recall the calamity of 2022, this should be play!

NUTS! It's Marjolaine. Slice up your pistachios, pre-high temperature your oven and candid your wallet for this one.

Mix up out of bang and stumble to the kitchen...

My ultimate broil of this years broil soured. Kick information technology out with a boozy bundt shaped coat. Beautiful!

That's information technology. Baking with the Bake off is ended for another year, and potentially forever. We will see how Channel 4 tinkers with the established. We shall consider what 2022 brings, simply until and then. Like. Share. Subscribe to my epithelial duct on YouTube for my furthering baking adventures!

HTTP://www.youtube.com/colinstarfish

View you soon

Colin

Be the First to Partake

Recommendations

  • Anything Goes Contest 2022

    Anything Goes Contest 2022